Are you aware that it’s simple to finish nearly all your DSHS online businesses or via phone?
Effective March 26, 2020. Complete solutions can also be found by phone through the client Service Contact Center at 877-501-2233:
- Make an application for benefits or complete eligibility review without filling in a paper or form that is online
- Complete a job interview for advantages
- Get instance information or report modifications
- Complete a mid-certification review
- Request an upgraded EBT card
- Reach a WorkFirst case supervisor or worker that is social
Several in-person solutions can be found in CSO lobbies for a restricted amount of clients to get:
- An EBT card, as soon as the person has delivery that is general solutions just as well as for certain expedited food recipients. All the other EBT cards may be mailed through the vendor or via a neighborhood workplace mail procedure. Consumers may contact EBT customer support at 888-328-9271 for EBT card replacements.
- Crisis support solutions, whenever mailing those solutions is certainly not a choice.
Clients may continue steadily to fall off documents via fall bins, where available. Paperwork will likely be found daily and routed for processing.
- Customers can submit applications, reviews and mid-certifications online for system help. They are able to additionally report modifications and discover other services that are local.
Services Available On The Internet
Submit an application for benefits, submit your report or review modifications anytime! You’ll access these solutions from anywhere with online access — such as for instance a house computer, regional collection or community center.
Phone services should be offered by 8 a.m. – 5 p.m. Every working day. Give us a call at 877-501-2233 Monday – Friday. Hours for interviews are 8 a.m. – 3 p.m.
Our greatest volume times are between your hours of 11 a.m. And 3 p.m., on Mondays and regarding the very very first and final three workdays associated with the thirty days. In the event that you call over these times, you could experience delays.
By calling this quantity, you can easily:
- Get information and report changes about all of your advantages
- Before 3 p.m.: Complete your meeting for money or meals (application/eligibility review/mid-certification review)
- Do your review for medical
- Demand an EBT Substitution Card
- Access our automatic Answer telephone system twenty four hours just about every day
In-person (locate workplace towards you)
Day Walk-in services are available from 8 a.m. To 5 p.m. Every business. Clients trying to get advantages who sign in by 3 p.m. Would be offered blendr that day. Lobby Navigators can be obtained until 5 p.m. To aid clients with routine things, such as for instance paperwork fall off and online services.
|Hours of operation:||Monday – Friday||8 a.m. To 5 p.m.|
|Same day application services:||Monday – Friday||8 a.m. To 3 p.m.|
|EBT issuance:||Monday – Friday||10 a.m. To 2 p.m.|
|Replacement EBT cards are granted by mail. Phone 1-888-328-9271 to request an alternative card.|
Services for sale in your neighborhood workplace
Keep in mind, the majority of the services that are following additionally be completed online or by phone:
Day Walk-in services are available from 8 a.m. To 5 p.m. Every business. Clients trying to get advantages whom register by 3 p.m. Is going to be offered that day. Lobby Navigators are available until 5 p.m. To help clients with routine products, such as paperwork fall off and online solutions.